A really nice Greenpeace poem!

There’s a ‘Rang-tan’ in my bedroom
Girl:
There’s a Rang-tan in my bedroom and I don’t know what to do.
She plays with all my teddies and keeps borrowing my shoe.
She destroys all of my houseplants and she keeps on shouting: oo.
She throws away my chocolate and she howls at my shampoo.
There’s a Rang-tan in my bedroom and I don’t want her to stay.
So I told the naughty Rang-tan that she had to go away.
Oh Rang-tan in my bedroom, just before you go
Why were you in my bedroom? I really want to know.

Rang-tan:
There’s a human in my forest and I don’t know what to do.
He destroyed all of our trees for your food and your shampoo.
There’s a human in my forest and I don’t know what to do.
He took away my mother and I’m scared he’ll take me too.
There are humans in my forest and I don’t know what to do. They’re burning it for palm oil so I thought I’d stay with you.

Girl:
Oh Rang-tan in my bedroom now I do know what to do.
I’ll fight to save your home and I’ll stop you feeling blue.
I’ll share your story far and wide so others can fight too.
Oh Rang-tan in my bedroom I swear it on the stars:
“The future’s not yet written but I’ll make sure it is ours.



Comentarios